Terms & Conditions
- The terms ‘us’, ‘our’ and/or ‘we’ shall all mean InfinitiStone or infinitistone.com.au, a product of DIY International.
- The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ shall all mean the use or customer of this website.
- The term ‘product’ includes the plural ‘products’.
Agreement of Terms & Conditions
Unless stated otherwise by Law, these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement govern the use of this website by you. By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
This Site resides on a server in Melbourne, Victoria. You agree that this agreement and your use of this Site are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria.
To the extent permitted by law;
- We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
- Our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
Updates to these Terms & Conditions
Due to changes in applicable Law and internet technologies, we will be making amendments at any time as required. You should check these Terms and Conditions regularly for such changes.
Changes to Product & Content
We may make changes in the products described on this website from time to time without notice, including other contents of this website.
We will make every effort to ensure that the product descriptions on our website are accurate however, some inaccuracies, typographical errors or misinterpretations may occur. We reserve the right to correct such inaccuracies or typographical errors as they are identified.
All depictions contained on the website are for illustration purposes only. Due to varying settings in picture inks, computer monitors and/or printer ink, colours of the actual product may vary slightly from those observed.
Content on this Website
All Content, including without limitation, any general health information is provided on or throughout the website for informational purposes only, and should not be construed to indicate that any such Content is endorsed by us, effective, or safe for your use. Always consult a qualified professional regarding using any product on this website. We make no representation or guarantee that the Content is accurate, complete or timely, and reliance on any information within the Content or provided on or through this website is solely at your own risk.
Third Party Content
This website may provide link(s) to web sites and access to content, products and services of third parties, and we make no representation or guarantee regarding, and accept no responsibility or liability for, the accuracy, quality, content, nature or reliability of web sites and content accessible from the Site(s), and you bear all risks associated with your access and use of such web sites and third party content, products and/or services. Further, links to third party web sites and content do not imply endorsement by or affiliation by us with any third party or any third party website, products and/or services.
We do not accept responsibility in the event that this website is unavailable to you due to any computer downtime, malfunction or such other event outside the control of InfinitStone.
By registering to be a Member of this website you may be entitled to receive special promotions from time to time. Access to some areas of this website may also be restricted to members only. Find out more about becoming a member of InfinitiStone and the benefits available to members.
Password or Account
InfinitiStone members may obtain a password by logging into infinitistone.com.au and registering for a password. In certain circumstances non-members may be able to obtain a password. For further information contact us. InfinitiStone may refuse to issue a password or account, in its sole discretion, until such time as it has satisfied itself about the identity of the user and the ability of the user to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions.
You must keep your password confidential at all times. You must not: (a) allow any other person or company to watch you enter your password when accessing infinitistone.com.au (b) record your password in any manner that would indicate to any other person or company that it is the user's password. You must inform us as soon as possible if you become aware of misuse of your password or loss or theft of a record of the password, or if you suspect that the password has become known to another person or company. If you delay unreasonably in notifying us, you will be liable for any losses.
Our Website uses a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a tiny element of data that our Sites can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. All pages on our Sites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable require that you accept cookies.
If you have registered with our Sites, these cookies;
(1) may let us know who you are,
(2) are necessary to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver products and personalized services, and
(3) will provide us and our service providers with information that we will use to personalize our Sites in accordance with your preferences.
Cookies are also required to optimize your experience in our website. You may set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. However, should you decide not to accept cookies from our Sites, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our website.
The nature of Internet communications means that communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays and you agree that unless proven otherwise we are not responsible for any such occurrence.
We will make every effort to deliver your product within the estimated delivery time but the actual delivery times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control.
Passing of Property
Property in the product passes to you upon receipt of the product by you.
Our products displayed on this website are covered by a Manufacturers warranty. Warranty is limited to replacement of defective materials only and is non-transferable that is, is limited to the original purchaser only. Contact us to obtain full details.
The material contained in this web site has been checked for accuracy however, all material is provided without any expressed or implied warranties. Neither InfinitiStone nor its affiliates assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in the material. In no event shall InfinitStone or its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages resulting from any use or performance of, or content errors or omissions in the material, even if notified in advance of the potential for such damages. All users of the material agree that access to and use of the material is subject to the terms and conditions stated in this legal notice, as well as all applicable Victorian laws, and such access and use is at the user's own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice.
If you have any concerns with, or do not understand our Terms and Conditions we encourage you to contact us and we will make every endeavour to resolve your concerns.
Our contact details are below and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
- Projects Gallery
- Stone Project Videos
- InfinitiStone Stone Cladding Projects
- Store Finder
- Stockists InfinitiStone Stone Cladding-Melbourne-Sydney-Perth-Brisbane-Hobart-Adelaide
- About Us
- Installl Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Our Environmental Commitment
- Terms & Conditions
- Contact us
- Quotation Require
- 15 May 2013 Stone Cladding Adelaide South Australia | Stacked Stone | SandStone
- 23 Apr 2013 Stone Facing Fireplace
- 17 Apr 2013 D.I.Y. 3D Wall Tile Cladding made EASY!
- 10 Apr 2013 Do It Yourself Stone Wall Water Feature
- 15 Mar 2013 Stone Cladding Melbourne | InfinitiStone moves into New East Keilor Showroom
- 07 Feb 2013 SandStone Cladding | Random Field Stone Popular Pet Resort Specifies InfinitiStone
- 06 Dec 2012 3D Wall Tiles - 3D Boards - 3D Interior Wall Tiles
- 22 Oct 2012 DIY Water Feature and Stone Wall in 3 easy Steps
- 28 Sep 2012 Ledge Stone Feature Walls in Fashion
- 06 Aug 2012 Stone Cladding | Stone Wall | Stacked Stone Veneer Melbourne
- 30 Jul 2012 Garden Water Features | Stacked Stone | Water Features Melbourne
- 28 Jul 2012 Create 3D Stone Feature walls with InfinitiStone Mount Buller Mountain Ledge
- 20 Jul 2012 Stone Cladding Sydney | Stacked Stone NSW|PJ Tiles & Building Dubbo
- 06 Jul 2012 Stone Cladding Gold Coast | Stacked Stone Brisbane|Tiles by Morrissey Tweed Heads
- 03 Jul 2012 Stone Cladding Broken Hill | Stacked Stone Broken Hill | BuildPro Broken Hill